Sowada & Barna Bathroom Plumbing & Installation
Sowada & Barna Plumbing will go anywhere to repair, replace or install new bathroom fixtures. Bathroom plumbing repair plus installation is our specialty. We can do anything from a leaking bathroom sink faucet to a whole new bathroom.
Tips for maintaining your bathroom
- Run hot water down the drain to help keep it free-flowing at least once a week.
- Repair leaking faucets to avoid further damage to the fixtures and faucets.
- Have bathtubs and showers fitted with strainers that retain hair and soap chips.
- Clean these strainers regularly.
- Remove the white debris (mineral deposits) on faucets by soaking them overnight with vinegar and then brushing them off with a soft old toothbrush.
- Do not flush facial tissue, sanitary products or diapers in the toilet because they don’t dissolve and will eventually clog the lines. Instead have a trash container near by.